This policy covers personally identifiable information collected or stored by www.oscarvandillen.com on its servers.
By using www.oscarvandillen.com, you are accepting the practices described in this statement.
- The website www.oscarvandillen.com collects and retains the least amount of personally identifiable information needed to fulfill the website’s operational needs.
- In general, this policy only applies to private information stored or held by www.oscarvandillen.com which is not publicly available.
- Interactions with www.oscarvandillen.com not covered by this policy include, but are not limited to, aspects of browsing and editing pages and use of eventual user messages functions. These interactions may reveal a contributor’s IP address, and possibly other personal information, indiscriminately to others acting independently of www.oscarvandillen.com.
- Users may also interact with one another outside of www.oscarvandillen.com, via email, IRC or other chat, or independent websites, and should assess the risks involved, and their personal need for privacy, before using such offsite methods of communication.
- Whereas reading is open and free for all, www.oscarvandillen.com requires contributors to register an account.
- Editing is not possible if you did not register an account first.
- When you register an account, we ask for your name and email address.
- Registered users are identified by their username. Users select a password, which is confidential and used to verify the integrity of their account. Except insofar as it may be required by law, no person should disclose, or knowingly expose, either user passwords and/or cookies generated to identify a user. Once created, user accounts will not be removed. It may be possible for a username to be changed, depending on the circumstances, but www.oscarvandillen.com does not guarantee that a username will be changed on request.
- All users are personally responsible for safeguarding the secrecy of their personal password; you can alter this private password at any time in your preferences.
- We do not sell your personal information to others.
- Except insofar as it may be required by law, we do not share your personal information with others.
- The website www.oscarvandillen.com is hosted by, and has been partly developed by, third parties, but we have agreed with those third parties that they too will keep your information secure and not use it for other purposes.
- We have links to external, other websites on www.oscarvandillen.com. If you visit these websites, they may collect information, and such sites are not within our control and are not covered by this privacy statement.
- If we believe that your use of the site is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose the information we have obtained through the site about you to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in our opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.